Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization, it is the process that improves the position of your website in search results (SERP), by obtaining traffic from organic / natural / and most importantly, free results on search engines. Thereby improving your websites visibility and ensuring people who are searching for businesses like yours, find your website easily.
There are a myriad of factors required to rank well in search engines and they are constantly changing. Some of the most prominent and consistent are:
- Unique Content that is written for users and not search engines
- Website Architecture that utilizes best practices and provides an excellent user experience
- HTML & Meta Data that supports your relevant keywords
- Domain Authority as measured by relevancy and audience engagement (click through rates, bounce rates, time on page, etc)
- Link Building that does not compromise the integrity of your website and cause an increased risk of penalty.
- Social Signals and effective content marketing
SEO is a crucial aspect of any successful digital marketing campaign and is best utilized as a long-term marketing strategy. Search Engine Optimization provides a significant ROI because clicks from natural search results are free. However, a comprehensive and dynamic SEO strategy requires an investment. At FleetCreature, we provide a plethora of SEO packages to ensure you receive the best value for your particular budget.
Our Organic SEO Services:
SEO Audit - We will analyze URL structure, Schema markup, HTML code, Meta data, content, layout, overall UX and then providing specific SEO recommendations with some detailed examples of changes to be made.
SEO bump - If you need to see significant results as quickly as possible. Most markets will see significant changes in their SERP results for three client provided keywords within three months. We will provide the best and most expedient blend of on page and off page optimization for up to six pages.
Basic SEO Package – Ideal for small businesses that are limited geographically and in a smaller city (e.g., landscaping company, dental office, restaurant) this is the recommended package for you.
Starter SEO Package – Ideal for small businesses that are limited geographically but are located in a larger city (crowded local market).
Advanced SEO Package – Ideal for businesses whose target market is regional (e.g. intermountain west, west coast, east coast, midwest) in medium competition niches.
Comprehensive SEO Package – Ideal for international markets and highly competitive niches.
- Complete Keyword Research: We will identify the top 50 -100 keywords that you should be targeting and prioritize them based on opportunity.
- Keyword Mapping: We will assign keywords to each page based on relevance, opportunity, and competition.
- Meta Data: We will provide recommended page titles, meta descriptions, file names, recommended URL’s, and alt tags to improve relevancy for our target keywords.
- On-Page Text: We will provide suggestions to improve individual page text and content to improve relevancy for our target keywords.
- Linking: We will provide recommendations for internal linking that can improve crawlability and indexing by the search engines.
- Additional Content: We will provide recommendations for any additional content that may be prudent in light of opportunities discovered during research.
- Development of unique link-building strategy: each client is different, so developing a unique link-building strategy is critical to SEO success. Generally our strategies involve some combination of: Social Bookmarking, Social signals, PR9 links, Unique Press Release Submission, Wiki Back Links, Linkilicious Pro Drip link building campaign and EDU & .GOV back links
- White-hat practices to ensure limited liability against search engine penalties: we acquire relevant & trusted links that deliver results without increased risk of penalty
- Complete transparency of link building practices: we believe that our work should be good enough to withstand scrutiny and can provide details when requested
- Competitive Research: we will comb through your competitors links to uncover opportunities they have acted upon and then take action for our own benefit
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: we will take a broad look at the common link values of competitors in your industry to understand what drives rankings in your niche
- Toxic Link Analysis: we will identify and address toxic links if they are built to your site by competitors, and ensure we have a plan in place to respond immediately
- Missing Links Fulfillment: we will identify the links that are common among your competitors and acquire each link possible that would benefit us
- Link Profile Management: we will manage your overall link profile ensuring that it remains balanced and natural and that our efforts are in line with industry averages as well as general webmaster guidelines
- Social Media Strategy: We will work with you to develop and implement an in-depth social media plan that focuses on maximizing the unique strengths of your company.
- KPI’s: we will work with you to identify internal KPI’s and work backwards from there to set website KPI’s within Google analytics.
- Goals and Events: individual site user actions will be tracked each month through conversion tracking, showing a clear picture of progress
*SEO packages range. Not all features are included in the lower tier plans. Call or email for the plan that is right for you!