Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Pay-Per-Click, or Paid Search, is a form of online advertising where an ad for your company appears appears on the first page of Google when users search keywords that are associated with your product or service. Facebook, Twitter, Bing, all offer PPC options to promote your business or social media posting. You get charged when someone clicks on your ad.
Our digital marketing team of expert provides custom PPC Advertising services that target your exact customer when they need you most.
- Get going immediately! Your ad begins to run the day you start your campaign
- You determine the budget and maximum cost-per-click that you're willing to pay
- Ad campaigns can be custom tailored to target specific demographics and geographic locations as well as days/times of your choosing
- Retargeting campaigns can show specific ads to individuals who have visited your site in the past
- Google Display Network campaigns show your ads on websites that would be relevant to your businesses products and services.
- Ads can be targeted to mobile devices
- Typically more cost effective per lead compared to other forms of advertising
- Keyword performance can be leveraged to improve your SEO campaign effectiveness
- Fantastic way to supplement an ongoing SEO campaign - immediate online visibility while your SEO efforts are getting going
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Features
- Opportunity Evaluation: First, we evaluate your products, services, website, goals and your competitors’ online activities. If we conclude that PPC can meet your goals, we recommend a plan of action.
- Conversion Goals: We help you identify your goals so we can report your exact return on investment. Tactical campaign adjustments keep results in line with goals.
- Conversion Optimization: We monitor the marketing metrics and adjust your campaign in an effort to
reduce your cost-per-conversion.
- Budget Control: Opportunities exist for very small to very large budgets.
- We pace the campaign to hit the budget you set.
- Targeted Reach: Target a small geographic area, the entire world, or anywhere in between.
- Controlled Ad Exposure: Keywords are carefully selected and grouped so that your ad will show only when a searcher is likely to be interested in your products and services.
- Targeted Keywords: Our keyword research software finds the most cost-effective keywords for your PPC campaign.
- Creative Ad Copy: Our PPC analysts write thoughtful ads, targeting the message to attract clicks only from people who are looking for a business like yours.
- Fast and Flexible: Ads can start showing the day the campaign is launched and set to run on a precise schedule (your business hours, during a special event or holiday, etc.).
- Daily Update: Login to your dashboard anytime and see complete campaign data, including clicks, spend, web and phone call leads and progress toward meeting your goals. Data is updated daily.
- Monthly Report: Key data emailed to you in a PDF report.
- Campaign Review: Regularly scheduled account review meetings ensure campaign is meeting your goals.
- Google Adwords Certified: Our PPC analysts are rigorously trained, Google Adwords certified and results-driven.
Plans range. Not all features are included in the lower tier plans. Call or email for the plan that is right for you!