Professional Blogging Pays!
Don't take our word for it, check out the stats!
- Companies that blog are 13x more likely to generate a positive ROI. 1
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer via their blog. 1
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog. 2
- Blogging increases inbound links by 97% for those companies that produce a blog. 1
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site. 3
- Articles with images get 94% more views than those without. 4
- Inbound marketers who are generating positive ROI are emphasizing programs designed to get their content, and by extension their company, found. In order, blogging, organic search, and content amplification top the list. Blogging appears to have the most substantial impact on performance. 1
Source: 1 Hubspot | 2 BlogHer | 3 ContentPlus | 4 B2B Marketing
FleetCreature's Strategy for Effective Blogging
When it comes to professional blogging services, we make it easy for you to reap the many benefits of blogging including driving your customers to your site and offering unique, custom content for you and your network to share.
We start by researching things like facts, statistics, data, an expert opinion, etc. Then, we create a visual asset -custom featured image (not a stock photo) - that highlights and illustrates a particular fact called out in the blog post.
Online publishers love to reference factual, outstanding content supported by an interesting visual of some kind. Our publishing partners - independent community newspaper websites - link to your blog posting when editorially appropriate.
How blogging pays
- Every blog post gives your company an opportunity to stand out, ranking for important keywords and driving organic traffic to your site
- Blog posts can also be shared via social media channels where they give opportunities for more exposure and more sharing.
- Our Publishing Partners also share your content on their social media pages, referencing your blog post
- Updating your blog frequently shows potential customers, clients and prospects that your brand is engaged and successful.
Digital Marketing plans range. Not all features are included in the lower tier plans. Call or email for the plan that is right for you!